Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Plus Swap Finds

Hello everyone.

I made this blog as a website for plus swaps really, but also as a way for me (and Sarah too) to do the odd OOTD (outfit of the day) posts.

I've had a go at fashion blogging before and although I love it, I didn't have the motivation to keep it up. So if I instead focus on showcasing some of the great pieces I've essentially got FOR FREE at plus swaps you guys can see what a great idea they really are!

I'll start with this pink dress I got at the first swap Sarah and I ran in Nottingham last year. It's a H&M dress in a pink hounds tooth fabric. Ultra comfy, 60s vibe and fun to wear.



I'm really not a pink person at all, but I saw this and loved it! It's something you can literally just throw over leggings and, in my mind, constitutes a whole outfit!



Worn today with my ankle height, cowboy boots and purple hello kitty glasses


More outfit posts with Plus Swap finds coming soon!

Don't forget its now only 3 weeks on Saturday until the next Nottingham Swap! Details of the event can be found on our facebook event via our facebook fan page!





1 comment: